Workers’ Compensation and SSDI Lawyer – Free Consultation
When you schedule an initial free consultation with Attorney Jerry Sisk, either in-person or over-the-phone, Jerry Sisk wants you to know what to expect.
- Friendly and helpful staff. you meet with Jerry in-person, you will be introduced to the receptionist and you will then sit down with Jerry to discuss your case.If you have filled out the initial questionnaire that was sent to you, the process of gathering information and understanding the facts of your case will go smooth. However, if you have not filled out the questionnaire, Jerry makes sure to ask the appropriate questions to provide you with the appropriate legal advice.
- Available workers’ compensation benefits.Jerry will go over with you the what your rights are under the law including what type of benefits would be available to you or potentially available to you in your case. It is important to understand what your rights are to know what benefits you may have.
- Timeline. will also go over with you what to expect in your workers’ compensation /SSDI case and when events may occur.This includes possible scenarios such as return to work, maximum medical improvement, retraining, etc.He will take a comprehensive approach from start to finish and provide you with well-sounded legal advice.
- Listening. The most important of all is that you can expect that Jerry will listen to you.He will spend as much time necessary to gather the appropriate facts and to hear your story.He will attempt to collect as many details about the incident and your case in general.
- All your questions will be answered.Rest assured, Jerry will take the time necessary to answer all your questions.He will make sure that you are well informed when you leave and that your concerns have been addressed.Rest assured, he will never rush you through your workers’ compensation case and if you do retain his services know that he and his team will be working on your behalf to get you the benefits that you deserve.
Jerry understands that this can be a stressful time for you and your family. Spending an hour discussing your case with Jerry in a free consultation, even if all benefits are being paid, maybe the best decision that you make as you move forward through the workers’ compensation or SSDI process. Jerry will provide you with a free no-hassle consultation. In other words, you are not required to sign a Retainer or any paperwork and the cost of the consultation is free. Jerry looks forward to discussing your workers’ compensation or SSDI case with you.