How Can a Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Attorney Help Me With My Injury?
Our Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Attorneys Can Help You!
Workers Compensation is a specialized area that requires someone with knowledge of how the law works and how it applies to your case. The law changes yearly and sometimes monthly depending on the ever-changing legal landscape. Our office has trained and experienced workers compensation lawyers who understand the dynamics of Minnesota workers compensation law. Our lawyers and staff are equipped to provide you with the legal support you need to be informed and if necessary, fight to get the benefits you need and are entitled to receive.
As we know, not everything you read on the internet is true. Often times injured workers come to me and say “I read someone got X for my injury” or “I read that we can sue them for pain and suffering.” These are some of the examples of what reading exclusively on the internet can do. As I tell people, once you have spoken to Lawyer Google come speak with me. Speak to a lawyer to get sound legal advice.
Why Speak with a Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Attorney?
The following are reasons you may want to speak with our office and a Minnesota workers’ compensation lawyer now:
- Each case is going to be different because no two cases are the same.
- Minnesota law is different than every other state. Internet research alone may lead you to inaccurate information.
- The law changes year by year. An article written a year ago may be outdated and not take into account those changes.
- We offer a free no hassle consultation where we will answer all of your questions, provide you information concerning what rights you have under the law, and what responsibilities an employer and insurer have to you, the injured worker – all for free. Why not educate and empower yourself?
- To make sure that you are getting the appropriate benefits. Often times, this can be overlooked as the employer and insurer calculate a certain wage and most injured workers believe that is all they can receive when, in fact, this may not be correct. A lawyer can help determine whether you are getting what you are owed.
- To make sure you are on the right track and receiving medical benefits and treatment. Sometimes a little advice from someone who has been through it hundreds of times can go a long way. Our attorneys and staff know the best way to guide injured workers through the system in making sure that they get the appropriate treatment that they need.
- To make sure you are getting the appropriate vocational assistance. Most insurance companies fail to appropriately inform injured workers about their rights under the rehabilitation laws including services through a qualified rehabilitation consultant and even retraining. A lawyer can help guide you in obtaining a QRC and getting you on the right track for the appropriate rehabilitation benefits
In most circumstances, you first need to speak with a lawyer to go over the facts of your case to determine whether or not you need to retain a lawyer to represent you. Our office offers a free consultation to all potential clients. We don’t set any time limits on the conference, and often times we are more than happy to meet with you as long as need be. We offer in-person as well as over-the-phone consultations. Call or email us today to set up a time to discuss your case. Be empowered. Be educated.
Photo by youssefnaddam on Unsplash